|No||Registration Types||Early Registration Fees
(closes on 31 March 2021)
|Late Registration Fees
(closes on 1 June 2021)
Junior Academic Staff,
|5||Student (MSc, BSc)1||50,00€||60,00€|
1 Attendees enrolled to Universities, Academies, Educational Institutes, Schools or Master’s Degrees must provide a valid certificate of attendance. PLEASE NOTE: Student rates are intended for non-salaried students. Delegates who are completing their PhD or other qualification while holding a salaried post will be expected to pay the PhD Student fee.
2 Attendees who are currently retired from employment and are no longer engaged in their regular research, academic or other scientific activities (age 55 +).
3 Attendees residing or studying in countries outside the high-income list, following the World Bank criteria on economic growth available here. Please provide a document attesting your status.
Registration fees including VAT 24% in Euros
Conference Registration Fees include: Virtual Conference Attendance, Online submissions and registration, Conference programme and Digital Abstract Book, Password-protected access for all Delegates, Attendance of keynote lectures, panels and seminars (live streaming), Permanent technical assistance (by professional staff) at the various virtual rooms, Deferred access to recorded sessions, Official e-certificates and receipts issued to all delegates
Invitation letters for visa purposes can only be sent to participants who have completed the registration process = pay the registration fees.
There is only one possible way to register online for the ESRA Virtual Conference and that is through the ESRA 2021 online registration system on the website https://esra2021.gr/.
The invoice is issued upon request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all invoices will be issued after the end of the Conference. The invoice will be issued based on the billing information provided during your online registration process.
Payment must be made in Euro and can be made by one of the following methods, through the online portal on our website:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
By registering you fully accept all registration’s conditions as further detailed:
Payment and General Conditions
All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and include 24% Greek VAT.
Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can only be set up during the registration process.
Cancellation of Registration for the Registration Fees
- Until the 30th of April 2021 – fully amount of the registration fee will be refunded.
- From 1st of May 2021 until 31st of May 2021 – 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- After 1st of June 2021 – no refunds possible.
However, transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. Any modification should be communicated to Conference Secretariat email@example.com.
- No refunds will be made for non-attendance at ESRA Virtual Conference 2021.
- All refunds will be processed after the ESRA Virtual Conference 2021.
General Cancellation Conditions
- All cancellations must be notified only by e-mail to Conference Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for refunds made after 1st June 2021 will not be considered.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the date or format of each event included in the ESRA2021 programme. In such case, participants are entitled to cancel their registration within 10 days since they are informed about such change – all paid fees will be refunded in this case to the participant. Participants, who do not cancel their registration within the given time period, are considered to have consented to the change.
The European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) entered into force as of 25 May 2018 and it involves some additions to data protection.
After creating your user account in our system, you can manage your information, protect your privacy and security via our online portal that is fully GDPR compliant.