|No||Registration Types||Late Registration Fees
(closes on 1 June 2021)
Junior Academic Staff,
|5||Student (MSc, BSc)1||60,00€|
1 Attendees enrolled to Universities, Academies, Educational Institutes, Schools or Master’s Degrees must provide a valid certificate of attendance. PLEASE NOTE: Student rates are intended for non-salaried students. Delegates who are completing their PhD or other qualification while holding a salaried post will be expected to pay the PhD Student fee.
2 Attendees who are currently retired from employment and are no longer engaged in their regular research, academic or other scientific activities (age 55 +).
3 Attendees residing or studying in countries outside the high-income list, following the World Bank criteria on economic growth available here. Please provide a document attesting your status.
Fees for Participants include
- Virtual Conference Attendance
- Online Registration
- Conference Program and Digital Abstract Book
- Password Protected Access for all Delegates
- Access to all Sessions (live streaming)
- Live Technical Support by Professional Staff
- Certificate of Participation
- Receipt of Payment (will be issued after the end of the Conference)
By registering you fully accept all registration conditions as further detailed:
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) and include 24% Greek VAT.
- Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number are provided during the registration process.
- Early bird rates are valid if paid until the early bird deadline.
- After early bird deadline expirations, unpaid registrations are switched automatically to the valid registration fee of the day.
- Access to the event without payment is not possible.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Any cancellation of registration must be notified by e-mail to email@example.com
- For cancellations received by 1st of May 2021 – the full amount of the registration fee is refundable.
- From 1st of May 2021 until 31st of May 2021 – 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- For cancellations received after 1st of June 2021 – No refund is possible
However, transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. Any modification should be communicated to the Conference Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
All refunds are processed after the Conference and within of a period of six weeks.
Refundable amounts may bear bank fees.
Requests for reimbursements must be sent only by email to email@example.com
Refunds to credit card payments may only be credited back to the original credit card used upon payment; refunding to an alternate card is not possible.
In case of event cancelation for reason of force majeure, paid registration fees are fully refunded.
If the ESRA 2021 is rescheduled to a new date, for whatever reason, a full refund of the registration fee will be provided to those who have already paid the fee but cannot attend the Conference at its newly scheduled time.
Refunds will not be granted for no-shows (delegates who do not attend the Conference with no prior notice of cancellation). Delegates assume full responsibility for notification to and verification of receipt by the ESRA 2021 hosts.
Payment via credit card is recommended.
Visa, Master, Maestro, AMEX and Diners cards are accepted.
Bank charges must be paid by the participants in addition to the registration fees.
Please make sure to indicate full participant name/s and affiliation/s.
The European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) entered into force as of 25 May 2018 and it involves some additions to data protection.
After creating your user account in our system, you can manage your information, protect your privacy and security via our online portal that is fully GDPR compliant.